Sunday, September 19, 2004

rehearsl and more rehearsal

September 13-19
This week was mostly full of rehearsal for one thing or another. Classes are becoming normal for me, so there’s nothing really interesting there.
On Saturday I had my first rehearsal for Morag’s piece called “Because of This” that I had been asked to work on because someone dropped last minute. Sarah and I just ran the piece over and over with tiny adjustments made by Eric, the director, for about three hours.
Afterwards, we (the we) saw Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow. Jude Law carried the film because Gwyneth was giving so little. Giovanni Ribisi stole the show in all the scenes he featured in. I am excited to see his new film featured in the previews. The Computer Graphics were great. It was as if noir art had come to life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home