Friday, January 22, 2010

A New Era: PCA (Post-Caruso Affiliated)

I was just fired from The Grove (owned by Caruso Affiliated) due to downsizing.  They insisted it had nothing to do with my excellent work, they simply had to eliminate my position to streamline the company.  I came in to work today with no idea that I would leave a free woman.

Of course, I freaked out when they told me I was fired, but I have decided that this is going to be the best thing that could have happened to me.

I will take a week off, go home to my mama, and get my ducks in a row.

I will return to LA to focus exclusively on Closer while I collect unemployment.  I got myself debt-free as of January 15th, so I should be able to stay above water without working for a few months.  I can finally focus on my acting career for the first time.  I don't have to make excuses because I am tethered to a day job in order to pay my bills.

Keep an eye out for great things coming my way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay Logan said...

I'm glad I came across the link to your blog on Facebook as 1) it reminded me you were still posting and 2) it has filled me in on everything that's going on better than our halted and fleeting exchanges over the phone the past week. Can't wait to hear what's coming down the line with Closer! All the best xoxo

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home