Sunday, December 05, 2004

Graduation Looming

My headshots look great. Cyd was a lot of fun to work with. She even took a few shots of Laura, who came home with me for the weekend, to help her prepare for her own shoot some time in the future. I'm very happy with the looks I have. And I love the shirt I bought for the shoot.

The weekend was about as relaxing as it could be knowing that I had another week and a half of school left. I still have two huge final papers and a couple performances to round out the semester. Finals shouldn't be too bad. I think I will get Calculus out of the way early in the week. Oh, we have tests in the testing center so that we can take them at our leisure. I also have my religion class in the testing center. Otherwise, I have them scheduled in class. I really can't wait for this to be over. FREEDOM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home