Thursday, November 11, 2004

Just waiting it out

I can't wait to go home for Thanksgiving. I really need the break. I'll pretty much have to use the time to catch up on calculus and grading papers for my 114 class, but it will still be better than the grind here.

Bus stop is going well. I have to miss the second hour of calculus lecture to get there on time, though. It's putting me behind, but it's necessary to get the show started on time. My exam starts Friday, but since it's in the testing center I can wait til Monday to take it. Than means, though, that today is the last day to meet with my tutor before the exam. I'm a little stressed.

My roommate Alyssa is moving home this week. She's quitting school for a time to get her life in order. I'm sad to see her go. She's a really fun and caring person.

My friend Shelby recently came up to me and told me she wanted to hook me up with someone, describing him as fun and gross. What is it about me that makes her think I would like someone gross? It was really random. I told her I couldn't do it, not only for the obvious reason but because I am out of here in a few months. There's no time to make a meaningful relationship and I can't handle long distance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home