Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Finally

Hooray! I have officially graduated as Magna Cum Laude. It feels great. Also, Barta finally sent out my letters of recommendation. I am set for grad auditions. There's only a few weeks left before I have to be there in front of all those people who's only purpose is to judge me. Eeep!

There is really just not a lot else going on with me. I'm sort of in limbo. I have no time to make new friends or even begin to date. Besides the fact that dating is still a weird prospect for me. I'm starting to feel a little lonely, though.

I have rediscovered one of my favorite movies, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, and exposed several of my friends to it. They all love it as much as I and are still huming the songs to themselves. I have also started watching Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind a lot. I think I am feeding off the unconventional love stories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home