Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year

I rang in the vew year with my step-family, The Armsteads. It was a hoot. We went to the roof of the Marriot where Dad works that's just off the strip. We were able to see all ten hotels set their fireworks off at once. Then hugs and kisses all around. It's been great having them here to visit.

They traveled out for a surprise renewal of vows between my Uncle Michael and his wife Wendy. She had no idea what was going on until we pulled into the parking lot for the Little White Chapel. It's all just been a lot of fun. Dad's uncle Ray and aunt Francine gave me an open invitation to their home in Brockton, Mass. I will definitely be out there when I get a chance.

Resolutions:
Work-out at more often
Read more often
Eat less fried food
Reduce sugar intake

We'll see how long this lasts. I figure if I keep it pretty vague, I'll have a better chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home