Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Perks of the job

I had my first day of work yesterday. I was in the office from 9-5, but had little to do. I work for a new office that hasn't really gotten the word, yet. I only had to anwer about a dozen phone calls and saw only one patient. Because we had so much down time, Dr. Kim gave me a microdermabrassion. Here, let me practice my pitch, "Using the DiamondTome wand, Dr. Kim uses the customized wand to exfoliate my skin, removing the dead skin cells from the face. The vacuum of the wand removed the dead cells and helped to stimulate collagen." I can already notice a difference. My skin is smooth and bright with a more even tone. It's great.

I also had my second audition for the Gatekeeper at MGM. I have no idea whether I will get the job. There were 12 final applicants and only 4 positions. Though those odds are better than the grad school auditions that I just survived, I have no idea whether I demonstrated that I am just what they are looking for. I really want the job. I should find out by Friday (no latter than Monday). Keep your fingers crossed for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home