Thursday, March 17, 2005

One of those days

Have you ever felt like one of the worst drivers in the world? Yesterday, I felt like I was due to injure myself at any moment. I didn't end up in an accident, but that's only by luck. I always check my mirrors and look behind me when chaning lanes. Yet, somehow I end up narrowly escaping each movement with my car intact. Though no one even honked, I felt like I was loosing my grip. I had become the worst driver with the best luck.

I had the chance to hang out with Kerwin and Angela's close friends who are also married. I love hanging out with them, but the Lonely creeps in when you're the odd man out. I think I am finally ready to try to date again (after a 10 month hiatus). I'll just have to wait to see if anyone else is interested in seeing me come out of retirement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home