Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Graduation (Part 2/3)

I got home on Sunday, a week and half later, to find out that I didn’t have to go to work yet again; the construction work wasn’t finished. I would have had to go in on Thursday, but I had to go up to Provo for graduation. I didn’t bother with the pomp and circumstance of commencement; I just attended the College of Fine Arts convocation. It was fun. We all gathered in the tunnel before being herded onto the DeJong stage. There was no real order besides keeping with specific majors. I sat at the end of the theatre studies majors so that I could sit next to Logan and the acting majors. We talked through most of the ceremony, but it was pretty nice. Sam was one of the speakers. His talk was nice, but you could tell he was nervous by the way he plowed through the speech. It’s good to have a concrete end to my college experience. I now proudly hang my white tassel on my rearview mirror as a symbol of my intellectual intimidation.

1 Comments:

Blogger WhiteEyebrows said...

wow... I'm catching up from a long time ago on this blog. those were good times, no? thanks for the shout out, and yeah, I was nervous, but more than nerves, they had a gun to my head to keep it under 5 minutes. then they screwed up my slides. ugh... I'm terrified to ever go watch it back.

that was a run on sentence. :)

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home