Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Gatekeeper by Night

I finally got a decent gig. I am now a glorified usher for Ka, the Crique du Soliel Show at MGM Grand. It's been really interesting. I work with 27 other quirky people from various backgrounds. We work Friday through Tuedsay from 5:30p to 12:30a as characters in the villiage of Ka who take guests to their seats for the celebration.

Since I don't have to pay rent, my whole pay check makes it into my pocket...so I quit my day job. It's great to have so much time off. I can do anything or, which is more common, nothing at all. I have been redecorating my bedroom which has left it in varying degrees of disarray. Also, being around the Ka cast has renewed my vigor for stage make-up, so I'm designing some new pieces. Hopefully, more time will also mean more psots, but don't hold your breath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home