Thursday, June 16, 2005

Make-up Morgue examples

Vampire Fangs Just dental acrylic molded to snap onto my teeth
Demon Fangs The gums were molded onto my teeth, and then I added the fangs with rolled up dental acrylic on top.
Piranha Design Two-piece foam latex design painted with airbrush.
Piranha side view The demon teeth doubled at pirhana teeth.
Gimli Single piece made of gel latex with about a pound of crepe hair.
Gimli side view I would have liked a second shot at this design to perfect the blending of the hairline into my own.
Mystere My first bald cap application. I worked with two other women to get this look done in a quick two hours.
Receeding Hairline Here's the second bald cap. I actually made this one by hand laying latex over a plastic head form. Matt here was humble enough to let two of us give him a glimpse of his receeding hairline in about twenty years.
Dragon This is my most recent.
Dragon side view From molding the head out of clay to adding the final touches I made Angela withstand four hours of work to finish this dragon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home