Thursday, June 16, 2005

What I do in my spare time

Really, the list is pitifully short. You'd think that with all the free time I now have because of the new job that I'd take more advantage of my freedom.

1. Sleep
2. Watch movies
3. Create theatrical make-up designs (scroll down for examples*)
4. Make attempts at keeping this blog current
5. Newly added: go to the gym. I got a membership to 24-hour fitness today so that I can whip this petit body into the best shape a 5'2", half-latina white girl can handle.

*I'm looking for new models for my make-up morgue. I want to try different looks on various faces. My supplies are limited (alas, no latex for now), but I'll keep trying to challenge myself with what I've got. I had been planning on an acting career for most of my life, but this form of art keeps calling me back to it's ever-changing arms. Who knows, maybe I'll have a healthy career in both fields.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jarrod said...

Let me know if you need a blank canvas. I'm always willing to help a friend.

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home